Join the BitCo Telecoms Business Reseller Partner Programme – Add BitCo’s Voice and last mile connectivity to your product offering.
BitCo Telecoms, established in 2006 and operating under IECNS and IECS licenses since 2011, has recently revamped their Reseller Partner Programme.
Becoming a BitCo Reseller enables you to offer your clients competitive Carrier Voice Termination rates and premium Last Mile Fibre or Wireless connectivity. As a reseller, you will uphold a single master agreement with BitCo and simply place orders on behalf of your clients. Relationships, billing and support remain between you and your clientele.
WHY PARTNER WITH BITCO ON THE RESELLER MODEL?
- Set your own margins
- Keep your customer on your books
- Take complete ownership of sales process and customer relationship
- Dedicated Account Management and Support
- Access to Marketing Support and Guidance
- BitCo is National Telecommunications Provider operating an independent Carrier-Grade Fibre, Wireless and Voice Network
- Leverage off BitCo’s premium, national tier 1 licenses
- A Network spanning across South Africa provides greater sales opportunities
As a partner you receive dedicated and personalised support will assist with sales activities as well as provide direction in prospecting and cultivating new opportunities.
Greg Sellars, Head of Marketing and Sales, said “Being a BitCo partner is about much more than just doing business with us. It is about enhancing and forging long-term relationships. The aim is to cultivate an environment for collaboration so that we can work together to create customers for life.”
Sellars adds, “Success and growth is at the heart of the best partnerships and it is important to develop and nurture these partnerships. BitCo will give you the necessary commitment and support to ensure that the partnership is mutually successful.“
More about BitCo Telecoms Agent, Reseller and Wholesale (Carrier) Partnerships: www.bitco.co.za/channel-programme/