If you are a business owner or entrepreneur, and you haven’t invested in a business Fibre connection for your business, you are missing out. Business Fibre is becoming the fastest, most reliable and secure internet connection solution. Businesses are investing in these fast and secure lines because having an unsecured, slow internet connection not only frustrates your employees but negatively affects your business’ productivity and turnover. So can you really afford not to invest in a Fibre line?
Fibre is the latest and greatest in internet connection solution technology. Fibre lines use optic Fibre cables to transfer data ‘at the speed of light’. These Fibre cables are made of glass and use light to transfer data. Fibre cable speeds can range from 10Mbps to up to 1000Mbps. That is up to 100 times faster than a normal ADSL line. LTE is not as fast as Fibre, because it does not use light to emit signals. With an LTE line, you can achieve speeds of up to 50 Mbps. LTE is also an airborne signal, which means it can easily be influenced by external factors like a storm or other signals. LTE is great for households who cannot yet get Fibre installed to their homes. LTE is still faster and a bit more reliable than ADSL. ADSL is the slowest of all three connectivity types. Households that cannot get Fibre or LTE can opt for ADSL, but it is a lot slower and a little less reliable than Fibre and LTE.
Because of its reliability and fast speeds, Fibre is the best connectivity option for any business. Here is why you should consider a Fibre line for your business:
- Speed: Fibre offers businesses connection speeds of up to 1000Mbps, which means work can be done a lot faster without any connectivity delays, making your staff more productive too. Upload and download speeds are an integral part of your business’ success. Your staff will be able to connect and upload or download directly to the cloud, host uninterrupted voice or video calls, and transfer data seamlessly.
- Reliability: Because a Fibre line makes use of Fibre optic cables and transfers data using light signals, your business connection will be much more reliable because your connection will not be affected by other signals, the weather or cable theft.
- Users: Business Fibre packages use contention rations which means more users can connect to the same line without any interruption or downtime.
- Security: Business Fibre packages come with advanced security measures which mean your business data will always be secured and safe.
- Usage: Running a business requires a connection that can handle multiple people on the same line, access the cloud, emails, basic internet, uploading and downloading data, placing voice and video calls and doing all of the uninterruptedly.
- Price: Business Fibre lines come at a higher price, but is still cost-effective in terms of business productivity.
- Coverage: Fibre is already available in most metro areas which means if your business is situated in one of these areas, you will be able to sign up for a Fibre line.
- Downtime: Your internet service provider will offer you a service level agreement that ensures the speed you pay for is what you get, and that no downtime occurs. If you do not get the speed you pay for, you can change your service agreement at any time. This ensures that you hardly ever experience any downtime.
- Support: BitCo offers all of our customers 24/7 tech support and assistance. So if you do experience a problem, rest assured that our tech teams are there to help.
With new businesses popping up all the time, there has never been a time where, as a business owner, you can use all the tools available to you to your advantage, and Fibre internet has become a must-have for any business in order to thrive.
Take our online connectivity guide to find the perfect solution for your business!