Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing sales administrators to make sure they are meeting their objectives, daily and weekly.
- Managing Sales processes to ensure high efficiency.
- Assist HOD and CSO with Sales Reporting
- Managing training for all new and existing staff (Solid, Pipedrive, Sales Processes, Sales Induction).
- Vetting on all sales service and hardware orders to make sure they are processed correctly.
- Working with HOD and CSO to ensure sales operations/sales is adhering to company policy
- Overlooking site survey and fibre feasibility requests, loading of orders, correspondence to customers regarding feedback, managing internal sales escalations.
- Monitoring projects, augments to ensure that these are on track according to lead times.
- Managing Sales stationary needs.
- Working closely with HOD with outstanding documents for orders that need to be processed.
- Working closely with HOD and Sales Managers to ensure opportunities on Pipedrive are managed effectively.
- Driving outstanding projects pushed back to sales to solve any discrepancies.
- Monitoring and management of Solid to ensure sales support tickets are being attended to timeously.
- Facilitate finance hardware deals from inception to payout from the finance house.
- Providing feedback to customers as and when needed.
- Managing the addendum process. Working with HOD and CEO to create addenda on the respective agreements.
- Managing Dropbox/Academy/Knowledge Centre with relevant and updated sales documentation. Agreements/ Coverage Maps/ Pricing etc.
- Assist Marketing when necessary regarding sales collateral.
- Adhoc requests.
- Assist HOD when necessary
This position will supervise the Sales Administrators with regards to leave request as well as performance.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant expereince in a similar environment.
- Relevant tertiary qualification e.g. BCom Degree.
Hard Skills required:
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office e.g Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
Knowledge, Soft Skills and Abilities required:
- Must be able to work with a diverse team
- Professional / Presentable at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to adapt to all relevant systems
- Attention to detail
- willingness to perform any additional tasks allocated to them by the Director(s) or manager(s) from time to time
- Must be able to present findings and new plans to all Management levels
- Must be able provide honest and direct feedback to relevant divisions of the business