Manage a team consisting of channel and enterprise sales representatives to achieve regional sales target by selling services through channel partners and direct customers. Identifies and approaches key or strategic partners/customers and sets short- and long-term strategies. Recommends products and service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage Channel and Enterprise team
- Manage sales activities of channel partners to generate revenue.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Analyze market trends and develop sales plans to increase brand awareness as well as to grow revenue
- Evaluate sales consultant’s performance and recommend improvements
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners / customers.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Work with channel sales and partners to develop sale proposals and quotations.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
Directly leads and manages all sales staff assigned to the specific region . Carries out managerial responsibilities in accordance with the organisation’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and delegating work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 -7 years experience in channel / enterprise sales in the Telecommunications or ICT Industry.
- 2-4 years experience in managing a channel or sales team.
Hard Skills required:
- Advanced Computer Literacy
- Intermediate MS Excel
- Intermediate MS Outlook
- Intermediate MS Word
- Intermediate MS Powerpoint
Knowledge, Soft Skills and Abilities required:
- Must be able to manage a team
- Professional / Presentable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven track record in generating leads
- Proven track record in closing deals
- Target driven