Marketing Coordinator – Digital and Design
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Marketing and marketing team to design and implement digital marketing programs and tactics
- Graphic design of print and online marketing collateral
- Manage activation of content across multiple channels, ensuring proper tracking is implemented
- Manage overall web presence for their specific area of the business, proactively analysing page-level performance and recommending actions that ensure maximum effectiveness of marketing objectives as well as creating the optimal customer experience
- Collaborate with Head of Marketing and Digital Agency to analyse the performance of digital channels
- Devising strategies with the marketing team to drive online traffic to the company website and acquire new, qualified leads
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Optimise content for our digital assets – website, social media channels, Apps, AdWords, etc.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Evaluating competitor’s Digital Marketing strategies and creating plans to overtake them
- Any other duties assigned by the Head of Marketing
Collaboratively leads FTTH promotional/ activation team with the Head of FTTH Sales.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of data analysis and research techniques
- Relevant tertiary education in business/ marketing or relevant discipline
Hard Skills required:
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Must be proficient in Google analytics and/ or analytics software
- Must be proficient in Adobe software such as Photoshop, Illustrator or In-design
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO
- Knowledge of inbound marketing tools preferred
Knowledge, Soft Skills and Abilities required:
- Must have sound project and time management skills.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Collaborative working style with an ability to work within a team in a hands-on capacity. to achieve individual, team and organisational goals.
- Excellent personal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to make frequent, quick decisions that demonstrate good judgment.
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple projects simultaneously.