Marketing and Business Development
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads and marketing opportunities
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
Support the marketing department
- Formulate sales and marketing plans with the FTTH management team
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Leading the FTTH promoter team and scheduling
- Attending promotional events
- Developing quotes and sales proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Prepare marketing reports
- Keep promotional material ready by coordinating requirements
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Work Collaboratively with the Head of Marketing and FTTH Sales to meet direct and agent sales targets
- Other duties assigned by the FTTH management team
Collaboratively leads FTTH promotional/ activation team with the Head of FTTH Sales.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in project and sales management
- Knowledge of data analysis and research techniques
- Development of detailed proposals and plans
- Relevant tertiary education in business or relevant discipline
- Marketing and Events experience
Hard Skills required:
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of business software and IT systems
Knowledge, Soft Skills and Abilities required:
- Must have sound project and time management skills.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Collaborative working style with an ability to work within a team in a hands-on capacity. to achieve individual, team and organisational goals.
- Excellent personal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak English and Afrikaans fluently.
- Proven ability to make frequent, quick decisions that demonstrate good judgment.
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple projects simultaneously.