Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain content and communications for marketing campaigns, activities and events.
- Co-ordinate requirements for promotional material.
- Assist with workflow for planned print and digital marketing communications.
- Maintain up to date archives of all marketing files.
- Assist with content management upkeep including shared drives and content libraries.
- Post marketing updates through internal communication channels.
- Keep up to date with industry specific trends and activities that are utilised to communicate with customers.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support marketing team in organising various projects.
- Assist in the organising of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Liaise with external and internal suppliers.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience in the marketing preferential.
- Demonstrate ability to Multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Proficient in administration.
Hard Skills required:
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
Knowledge, Soft Skills and Abilities required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, such as time and project management and prioritising.
- Ability to manage personal workflow in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- A good team player who meets and exceeds team goals.
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative.
- Ability to research and clearly document technical information.
- A clear, concise writing style.
- An eye for detail and the ability to maintain a very high level of accuracy.
- Communication and People skills.