We are sure you have heard of Home Fibre, right? Gone are the days of dial-up and ADSL connections. Today, it is all about Fibre optics. Fibre optics is an internet connection technology that uses Fibre optic cables consisting of thin glass wires and light signals to transfer data. An Internet connection using Fibre optic cables is an Internet connection in which data is delivered in light signals via small, flexible glass wires. It is currently the fastest, most reliable internet connection solution available today, so if you are considering getting internet installed in your home, your first choice needs to be Fibre optics.
Here are some of the benefits of Fibre to the Home:
- It saves you money. Not only does it cost less overall in data prices, but it increases the value of your home, and there are no high-voltage electrical transmitters needed.
- Fibre is durable and safe from environmental challenges like storms or damage done by the environment. This means that your connection will not be interrupted during bad storms and that your Fibre optic cable cannot be damaged or stolen as a copper cable would.
- Fibre is not affected by lightning strikes or other radio frequencies or communications, meaning that your connection cannot dwindle due to other connections taking place in the same space.
- Fibre optics is more environmentally-friendly. Copper reserves are drying up, but the raw materials (sand) used to make Fibre optic cables can never run out.
- Fibre is the fastest internet connection available today – much faster than even the fastest high-speed copper connections, meaning that your connection will always be of the highest quality.
- Fibre is the most reliable internet connection solution because it is not affected by the environment, and the process itself is much more advanced than that of copper cables.
- More users can be connected at once without a drop in your signal strength or quality of the connection.
- The setup and installation of a Home Fibre line is as easy as one, two, three! And there are no hidden costs or loopholes when it comes to what we deliver vs. what you pay.