This sales position is a customer-facing role in place to drive revenue and enable BitCo to maintain its credibility as an industry leader in the ICT/ISP sector. The position requires the enterprise sales executive to act as a thought leader within the sales organisation and to directly influence existing customer Line of Business Executives and prospects to act in a manner that will benefit their experience from BitCo’s solutions. The position is focused on selling to new customers across multiple industries.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Achieving agreed set target
- Sourcing new business / generating own leadsv
- A minimum of 10 business meetings a week
- Capturing and managing own leads onto Pipedrive
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience in sales in a solution selling industry such as Telecommunication or ICT
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
Hard Skills required:
- Advanced Computer Literacy
- Intermediate MS Excel
- Intermediate MS Outlook
- Intermediate MS Word
- Intermediate MS Powerpoint
- Dropbox would be an advantage
- Touch Typing (qwerty) would be an advantage
- Pipedrive would be advantageous
Knowledge, Soft Skills and Abilities required:
- Professional / Presentable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven track record in generating leads
- Proven track record in closing deals
- Target driven
- Own reliable vehicle
- Own reliable smart phone