Promotions and Competitions
- BitCo may run promotions from time to time which include giveaways and experiences.
- BitCo staff and their friends/family members may not enter BitCo promotions unless otherwise stipulated by BitCo.
- BitCo does not take responsibility if tickets are lost, stolen or not presented on the day of the event.
- The tickets are standard entry BMW M Fest tickets, valued at R150.00 excluding VAT.
Terms and Conditions – BitCo Competition:
- The “BitCo” competition consists of a panel of five BitCo employees that will determine the best motivation to win the tickets.
- Competition closes Monday, 16 October 2017.
- None of the prizes are transferable for cash.
- Tickets may only be redeemed at the BMW M Festival on the Saturday 21 October 2017.
- BitCo staff does not have the authority to change the parameters of the prize.
- BitCo will notify the winner via Facebook and send the tickets on email.
- Prize winners must agree to their name being published on Facebook and / or other public platforms. Should the person whose name is drawn first not agree to this stipulation, BitCo reserves the right to draw a new winner.
- The competition and winners are also bound by the general terms and conditions as published on this page.