Business Fibre is the fastest-growing business internet solution available today. If you are not already familiar with Fibre, you are missing out on fast, reliable internet solution that could make a big difference in the success of your business and the productivity of your employees.
Business Fibre is the fastest, most reliable internet solution there is, compared to other technologies like ADSL, LTE and Wireless. Fibre technology works by transferring light signals through glass, making the connection as fast as the speed of light. Fibre lines can run at speeds of between 10Mbps and 1000Mbps – this is 100 times faster than the fastest ADSL line. LTE is faster than ADSL but not as fast as Fibre. LTE can run at speeds of up to 50Mbps. However, it is also important to understand that LTE connections work through airborne signals, which can be affected by other signals and frequencies, as well as bad weather. This affects your connection greatly.
Business Fibre is by far the best option available today. But there are many different service providers who offer various different business packages. How do you know which service provider to go with? BitCo is one of the leading internet service providers in South Africa. And here are 7 reasons why you and your business should switch over to BitCo’s Packages.
- Compared to other connectivity types, our prices are not that high, especially when you look at what you getting. All of our packages are uncapped. Uncapped means you have an unlimited amount of data available to consume. All of BitCo’s business and home Fibre packages are uncapped. This means that you will never run out of data or reach a data limit, and your business can keep on functioning at all times.
- Business Fibre goes hand in hand with VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), so you can cancel all of your telephone lines and go with a BitCo VoIP package. Voice over Internet Protocol replaces your traditional, analogue telephone lines and works by converting these audio signals to digital data that can be transferred through the internet. It is much cheaper than an analogue telephone system, it is much more reliable and of much better quality, making even international calls better, and the setup and maintenance is hassle-free, as BitCo will handle that for you.
- Reliability is a very important aspect that you need to consider. If your internet connection is not reliable, your business cannot function optimally. The best option for your business is to get a business Fibre package, because of the speed and reliability of the line. Business Fibre package line speeds can go up to 1000Mbps. This means that data is transferred so much faster and your employees can work effortlessly and without any interruption in their connection.
- Fibre lines are made out of glass, which means they never run the risk of getting old, degraded or stolen. Copper cables are susceptible to bad weather like rain and lightning storms. They can also be affected by other connections and signals, meaning that you could experience a drop in connection almost daily. Copper is also often stolen in South Africa.
- Speed. It is all about connection speed at the end of the day. This offers businesses connection speeds of up to 1000Mbps, which means work can be done a lot faster without any connectivity delays, making your staff more productive too. Upload and download speeds are an integral part of your business’ success. Your staff will be able to connect and upload or download directly to the cloud, host uninterrupted voice or video calls, and transfer data seamlessly.
- Installation and setup of your Fibre line are easy and hassle-free if there is Fibre coverage in your area. Fibre is not yet available in all areas in South Africa, but if there is coverage in your area, BitCo will be able to install it without any issues.
- All of BitCo’s business Fibre packages are uncontended. This means that regardless of how many devices are connected you are guaranteed throughput.
BitCo offers a wide range of business Fibre packages that suits your business needs. We have something for everyone!
Take our online connectivity guide to find the perfect solution for your business!